Financial Customer Service Book
(John Wiley & Sons) by Hal Schaeffer, President, D & H Credit Services Inc. Published September 1999
Hal Schaeffer, President, D & H Credit Services Inc., clearly explains how a financial customer service (FCS) function works and how it can give your company an unbeatable competitive edge. You’ll get everything you’ll need to plan, implement, and mange a FCS department. Drawing on his own experiences and those of managers at numerous Fortune 500 companies, Schaeffer provides step-by-step guidance.
- Making a business case for the FCS department
- Laying the groundwork
- Determining computer capabilities and needs
- Integrating resources
- Setting up a phone system
- Staffing and training
- Managing the transition
- Creating a policies manual
- Maximizing the potential of the new department
- And much, much more!!!